Starting Pay Range: $16.00 – $18.00 + $$$ Tips
The Platter Master Manager (PMM) is responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant, including customer service, financial performance, and staff management. The PMM is responsible for creating a positive and productive work environment, fostering a culture of excellence, and ensuring that all customers have a perfect platter experience every time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of restaurant operations, including staffing, scheduling, inventory management, and customer service.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure that all customers receive prompt, friendly, and professional service.
- Monitor and control labor and food costs to ensure profitability.
- Purchase local inventory items as needed.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate all staff members.
- Maintain accurate financial records and reports.
- Communicate effectively with owners, all staff members, customers, and vendors.
- Address customer complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend and participate in regular management meetings (quarterly).
- Ensure a seamless transition on monthly menu changes.
- Facilitate new sources of revenue (including, wholesale accounts, tastings, etc.) to meet monthly and yearly sales goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager or a similar role.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proven experience in staff training and development.
- Proven experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a valid ServSafe Manager certificate
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Candidates that will be considered for this position are food-lovers that show that they don’t just want to work day in and day out, but want to help this business succeed. In short – the more success the business sees, the more success (and $$$) our team sees. There are lots of growth opportunities for the right individuals.
After applications are reviewed, candidates that are the right fit will be scheduled to complete a Phone/Video Interview. After phone/video interviews are conducted, in-person interviews will be held in our kitchen.
Interested? Apply today! You can also email [careers [at] getplattered.com] with any questions.