Starting Pay Range: $13.00 – $15.00 + $$$ Tips
We are growing, and growing fast! Get Plattered is Colorado’s leader in Cheese & Charcuterie Platters offering pick-up and delivery for anyone looking to #GetPlattered. Every platter features seasonally-selected artisanal cheeses, cured meat, fresh fruit, dried fruit, crackers, dips, desserts, and so much more. If you haven’t heard of us yet and want to see what we’re all about, visit our website at www.getplattered.com or check out our Instagram @letsgetplattered.
We are looking for Platter Master candidates that take pride in their work and that want to grow with our business. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
All Platter Masters must start as Platter Masters (In-Training) and will go through a 90-day paid probationary training period. Promotions to Platter Master and Platter Master Manager are at the sole discretion of upper management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and present platters filled with the highest quality of ingredients
- Cut the cheese – and lots of it!
- Provide AMAZING Customer Service
- Deliver platters to our awesome customers
- Field incoming orders (via POS, phone & walk-ins)
- Work cleanly and efficiently
- Master perfect cutting techniques
- Follow instructions to replicate each month’s platter exactly
Skills & Qualifications
Since we are a startup business concept, we are happy to fully train the right candidate. Bonus if you have the following skills & qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Customer service experience
- Food-service experience
- Knife handling skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for a full 8-hour shift
- Time management skills
- GREAT communication
- Enjoys being in the kitchen
- Be able to work weekends & holidays
Candidates that will be considered for this position are food-lovers that show that they don’t just want to work day in and day out, but want to help this business succeed. In short – the more success the business sees, the more success (and $$$) our team sees. There are lots of growth opportunities for the right individuals.
After applications are reviewed, candidates that are the right fit will be scheduled to complete a Phone/Video Interview. After phone/video interviews are conducted, in-person interviews will be held in our kitchen.
Interested? Apply today! You can also email [careers [at] getplattered.com] with any questions.